YOUNG, OLD, BIG, SMALL
We believe our game is for everyone.
GO Festival Series 2018
This celebration of rugby showcases under-represented grassroots rugby grades. And includes local community businesses, food vendors, boutique distilleries, breweries and live music!
Join the Club
If you'd like to be part of an inclusive, supportive rugby community, simply register your club by clicking on the link below. We'll keep you up-to-date with all the GO Rugby events and other happenings.
Ethos And Laws
On the field, GO Rugby is all about getting people involved. So we've adapted the standard rugby rules to make sure people of any age, standard and ability can play safely (and with a smile).
"Regardless of size, shape, belief or background. You'll belong."
All AGES. All GRADES. ALL ABILITIES.
Everyone is welcome.
GO Rugby is all-inclusive! To play here, you don't have to be 100kgs and running 100m in 10 seconds. In fact, it's quite the opposite. We make it possible for anyone to get on the rugby field. Below you'll find our current rugby grades - and if you think we can add some more to this list, please get in touch.
GOLDEN OLDIES (35yrs +)
- Golden Oldies 50s - Men 50+ - Social
- Golden Oldies 40s - Men 40+, Women 28+ - Social
- Golden Oldies Women’s – 28+ Social
- Golden Oldies Vets - Men 30+, Women 28+ - Competitive
- Golden Oldies Mixed - 35+
- Golden Oldies Walking Rugby
- Mixed Ability (open age) - 18+
- Juniors – Under 9s boys, Under 9s girls
- Juniors – Under 11s boys, Under 11s girls
- Juniors – Under 13s boys, Under 13s girls
- Touch Rugby - Open Age